Israel hit by Gaza rockets, no casualties
bringyagrogalong
2009-09-20 11:17:01 UTC
Here we go again. Whenever there's talk of peace the Israelis
orchestrate another reason to invade Gaza.

If it's not "tunnels" it's "rockets".

It's time Obama put these arseholes on notice.

======

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation,
and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab
population."
- Israel Koenig.

"There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed."
- Golda Meir

"We must do everything to insure the Palestinians never return, the
old will die and the young will forget."
- Ben Gurion

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion,
clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten
with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism,
colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and
the expropriation of their lands."
- Yoram Bar Porath

"We must expel Arabs and take their places."
- Ben Gurion

"Between ourselves it must be clear that there is no room for both
peoples together in this country. We shall not achieve our goal if the
Arabs are in this small country. There is no other way than to
transfer the Arabs from here to neighboring countries - all of them.
Not one village, not one tribe should be left".
- Joseph Weitz

"It lies upon the people's shoulders to prepare for the war, but it
lies upon the Israeli army to carry out the fight with the ultimate of
erecting the Israeli Empire."
- Moshe Dayan

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to
enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay
ours... everything we don't grab will go to them."
- Ariel Sharon

"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about
it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle."
- Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces

"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in
China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass
expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."
- Benyamin Netanyahu

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his
question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-
Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out."
- Yitzhak Rabin

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail."
- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will
do that. I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about
American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America,
and the Americans know it."
- Ariel Sharon

And as for genocide...

The Sabra and Shatilla massacre was one of the most barbarous events
in recent history. Thousands of unarmed and defenseless Palestinian
refugees-- old men, women, and children-- were butchered in an orgy of
savage killing.

On December 16, 1982, the United Nations General Assembly condemned
the massacre and declared it to be an act of genocide. In fact, Israel
has umpteen UN resolutions outstanding against it for a pattern of
persistent, racist violence which fits the definition of genocide.

So there you have it!

According to the UN the Jews are genocidal maniacs.

And to back up that claim...

Remember when the Jews levelled Jenin (Palestine's Lidiche) and
refused to let the UN investigate until they got rid of the evidence.

Remember Rachel Corrie? Killed by Israelis when she tried to stop them
from an act of ethnic cleansing when they were destroying Palestinian
homes.

Remember the graphic footage of that Palestinian man trying to protect
his son while the Israeli's used them as target practice. An image
ever bit as damning as that young female napalm victim in Vietnam.

And of course there was their 2008 killing spree in Gaza.

They arrest people without charge, they continue to steal Palestinian
land, they destroy the homes of the parents of suicide bombers, they
target people for what they euphemistically call "terrorist
assassinations", et al, ad nauseum

In short everything the SS did against the Jews, the Israelis are now
doing against the Palestinians.

Perhaps we should leave the last word on the subject to a Jew...

Sir Gerald Kaufman, (Thu 15 Jan 2009) compared the actions of Israeli
troops in Gaza to the Nazis who forced his family to flee Poland.

Kaufman, a member of the Jewish Labour movement, also called for an
arms embargo against Israel.

Sir Gerald, who was brought up as an orthodox Jew and Zionist, said:
"My grandmother was ill in bed when the Nazis came to her home town a
German soldier shot her dead in her bed.

"My grandmother did not die to provide cover for Israeli soldiers
murdering Palestinian grandmothers in Gaza.

The present Israeli government ruthlessly and cynically exploits the
continuing guilt from gentiles over the slaughter of Jews in the
Holocaust as justification for their murder of Palestinians."
He said
the claim that many of the Palestinian victims were militants "was the
reply of the Nazi" and added: "I suppose the Jews fighting for their
lives in the Warsaw ghetto could have been dismissed as militants."

He accused the Israeli government of seeking "conquest" and added: "

"They are not simply war criminals, they are fools."

Who are we gentiles to argue.
student
2009-09-20 11:37:40 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
Here we go again. Whenever there's talk of peace the Israelis
orchestrate another reason to invade Gaza.
An excellent summary of Zionists sabotage of all peace initiatives.

Israel is a military dictatorship.

The IDF must continue promote terrorist acts that keeps the Israeli
population in perpetual fear and continue to support the IDF

It is vicious cycle.

Peace is not in the interest of IDF or even the Military Industrial
complex in the USA who need to continue selling arms to the world.

ES
Al Smith
2009-09-20 19:36:39 UTC
Post by student
Post by bringyagrogalong
Here we go again. Whenever there's talk of peace the Israelis
orchestrate another reason to invade Gaza.
An excellent summary of Zionists sabotage of all peace initiatives.
Israel is a military dictatorship.
The IDF must continue promote terrorist acts that keeps the Israeli
population in perpetual fear and continue to support the IDF
It is vicious cycle.
Peace is not in the interest of IDF or even the Military Industrial
complex in the USA who need to continue selling arms to the world.
ES
Exactly right. There is an unholy alliance between the aging
militant Zionists running Israel -- many of whom were terrorists
when younger -- and the military-industrial complex in the United
States, much of which is run by Zionists. They feed from each other.
Everyone else gets screwed.

-Al-
Jeffrey Krantz
2009-09-20 20:29:00 UTC
and who exactly is shooting rockets from Gaza???
Lee Han Yen
2009-09-20 22:29:21 UTC
Now how can the Israelis be blamed for wanting to retailiate against anyone
who rain rockets into their territoties?
Are they suppose to accept the damage quietly?
If someone starts throwing stones into your hous, are you supposed to take
it and do nothing about it?
Jeffrey Krantz
The Endeavor
2009-09-20 12:09:57 UTC
If Mexico fired missiles into the US, the US would invade Mexico too!
bringyagrogalong
2009-09-20 12:57:52 UTC
Post by The Endeavor
If Mexico fired missiles into the US, the US would invade Mexico too!
I believe that you missed the word "orchestrate".

I'll wait till you look it up.
The Endeavor
2009-09-21 00:46:28 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
Post by The Endeavor
If Mexico fired missiles into the US, the US would invade Mexico too!
I believe that you missed the word "orchestrate".
I'll wait till you look it up.
Why would it matter who organised it for the US to react in such a
situation?

By the wa\y, in such a situation by Mexico not trying to stop the missile
attack it would be breaking international law.
l***@yahoo.com
2009-09-20 14:35:41 UTC
Post by The Endeavor
If Mexico fired missiles into the US, the US would invade Mexico too!
The ZioNazi claims the U.S. would invade Mexico and kill thousands of
civilians over some primitive bottle rockets that never hit anything.

The illegal immigrants that Mexico fires into the U.S. do far more
harm
than a few homemade rockets ever could. Drug trafficking and violent
crime have skyrocketed in the Atl metro area since they roosted here,
as if we didn't have enough already.
The Endeavor
2009-09-21 00:48:19 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by The Endeavor
If Mexico fired missiles into the US, the US would invade Mexico too!
The ZioNazi claims the U.S. would invade Mexico and kill thousands of
civilians over some primitive bottle rockets that never hit anything.
Of course they would, get a brain.
Post by l***@yahoo.com
The illegal immigrants that Mexico fires into the U.S. do far more
harm
than a few homemade rockets ever could. Drug trafficking and violent
crime have skyrocketed in the Atl metro area since they roosted here,
as if we didn't have enough already.
The point that bringyagrogalong and now you missed is that Mexico is trying
to do something about it. y the way, the US is constructing a wall too.
ralph
2009-09-20 12:30:54 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
Here we go again. Whenever there's talk of peace the Israelis
orchestrate another reason to invade Gaza.
Serge the jew-hater moaning cause Hamas didn't kill any Jewish
civilians today.
Peter Webb
2009-09-20 13:18:22 UTC
"bringyagrogalong" <***@aapt.net.au> wrote in message news:8440d010-cd8b-442e-9db4-***@w37g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
Here we go again. Whenever there's talk of peace the Israelis
orchestrate another reason to invade Gaza.

_________________________

Umm, so your theory is that the rockets were launched from Gaza by Mossad?

ROFL
Al Smith
2009-09-20 19:40:01 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
Here we go again. Whenever there's talk of peace the Israelis
orchestrate another reason to invade Gaza.
_________________________
Umm, so your theory is that the rockets were launched from Gaza by Mossad?
ROFL
Mossad doesn't need to launch the rockets (most of the time). All it
needs to do is makes living conditions so intolerable for the
Palestinians that they strike out in any way they can, out of sheer
desperation and hopelessness. That provides the paper-thin excuse
for the IDF to kill more unarmed Palestinian civilians. I mean,
honestly, do you really think people are so stupid, they haven't
tumbled to what Israel is up to? This trick may have worked in past
decades, but people are on to it now.

-Al-
Peter Webb
2009-09-21 00:33:47 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
Here we go again. Whenever there's talk of peace the Israelis
orchestrate another reason to invade Gaza.
_________________________
Umm, so your theory is that the rockets were launched from Gaza by Mossad?
ROFL
Mossad doesn't need to launch the rockets (most of the time). All it needs
to do is makes living conditions so intolerable for the Palestinians that
they strike out in any way they can, out of sheer desperation and
hopelessness. That provides the paper-thin excuse for the IDF to kill more
unarmed Palestinian civilians. I mean, honestly, do you really think
people are so stupid, they haven't tumbled to what Israel is up to? This
trick may have worked in past decades, but people are on to it now.
-Al-
So the firing of the rockets was a decision made by Palestinians? And so it
is not evidence of the Israelis "orchestrating another reason to invade
Gaza" - indeed, the attacks were "orchestrated" against Israel, not by
Israel as the idiot OP claimed?
Docky Wocky
2009-09-20 14:17:23 UTC
I guess them war criminals are running around dodging some more of them
Palestinian peace rockets today.
Benway (original non-Zionist)
2009-09-20 15:48:46 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
[...]
**************************************

And not all Jews agree with Zionism,
or multiculturalism for that matter.

Isn't politics wonderful?

Just steal the best land and say that
God forced you do it. That is a general
principle of real estate unearned profits.

**************************************
l***@yahoo.com
2009-09-20 16:33:02 UTC
On Sep 20, 11:48 am, "Benway (original non-Zionist)"
Post by Benway (original non-Zionist)
Post by bringyagrogalong
[...]
My guess is you're Jewish. Why don't you guys
(non-ZioNazi Jews) speak up more? The ZioNazis
make ALL of you get the blame.
Sunny Malone
2009-09-20 17:34:15 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
And as for genocide...
The Sabra and Shatilla massacre was one of the most barbarous events
in recent history. Thousands of unarmed and defenseless Palestinian
refugees-- old men, women, and children-- were butchered in an orgy of
savage killing.
On December 16, 1982, the United Nations General Assembly condemned
the massacre and declared it to be an act of genocide. In fact, Israel
has umpteen UN resolutions outstanding against it for a pattern of
persistent, racist violence which fits the definition of genocide.
So there you have it!
According to the UN the Jews are genocidal maniacs.
Sabra and Shatilla was perpertrated by CHRISTIANS against MUSLIMS, if
Israel was guilty of anything here, it was negligence, not genocide.
Look, I'm not a big fan of Israel and I certainly am opposed to the
rather one sided support of it by the US (by both Republicans and
Democrats) but when you blame everything wrong in the planet on "Joos"
or "Zionists", you damage your credibility.. My cat died last
Wednesday. Was that the "Joos" fault too?
Al Smith
2009-09-20 19:16:38 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
Here we go again. Whenever there's talk of peace the Israelis
orchestrate another reason to invade Gaza.
If it's not "tunnels" it's "rockets".
It's time Obama put these arseholes on notice.
It's not working as well for Israel now as it has in past years.
People are catching onto their routine -- first they provoke a minor
incident, then they use it as an excuse for massive military strikes
against Palestinian civilian targets. It's not new, and it's not a
surprise to most of us. We know the Zionists are evil.

-Al-